- Download Evasi0n7: Untethered Jailbreak for IOS 7-7.0.4 Released
- Griffin Introduces Stunning Accessories Optimised For iOS Gadgets
- How to Set a Song as Alarm Sound in iOS 7 on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch
- iOS 11 to Come Up with a Personalized Control Center?
- iPad Mini 4 Features and Release Date: What We Could Really Expect
As an Apple iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus user, you will agree that you would love to use your expensive gadget to the fullest to get complete satisfaction as a high end user. In such case, it is important for you to know that you can now shop with your Apple device without having to carry your debit or credit cards every where you go. With the system called Apple Pay, you can now make payments while you shop using your iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 plus. This form of making wireless payments using your iPhone device is very convenient as it is based on NFC or Near Field Communication. When you have Apple Pay on your device, you can just put your gadget close to the machine that can read NFC. And zap, the payment is done!
A Word About Apple Pay?
Before proceeding to set up Apple Pay system on your Apple phone, you need to have a bit of idea about what it is. This is iOS 8.1’s latest feature which while enabling you to shop through your handset, keeps all your personal details, shopping transactions, details about your credit card and debit cards are kept confidentially. This makes it a secure system which you can rely on. When you install this setup on your iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 plus then you can make bill payments, pay off debts or other such payments with your handheld device in a secure manner because your trusted gadget maker, Apple does not record your transactions. If you have not yet setup Apple Pay on your Apple device then we help you through a helpful guide along with screenshots to set it easily.
How to setup Apple Pay On Your Iphone 6 or Iphone 6 Plus with iOS 8.1
When you are updating the firmware like setting up the iCloud drive then you will be asked to setup Apple Pay. You can either set it on your phone by clicking on it or skip it to add Apple Pay system through your iPhone 6’s settings.
- Choose settings option and open it
- Now you will find the option, Passbook and Apple Pay below iCloud, App store and iTune.
- If this is the first time of setting up Apple Pay make sure to tap on the set up option of Apple Pay.
- Now proceed to choose Add a new Debit card or credit card option.
- You will have to offer the details of the card you hold. Just take a snap of your credit or debit card you have and your Apple device would scan it for its number. Then you will be requested to enter few other details and then choose next.
- You will find various details displayed on the screen for you to set for transactions by default such as the credit card or debit card that you would be shopping as default, billing address, your email id and contact number which would be used by your phone every time you make a transaction. You are at liberty to use up to 8 credit or debit cards on Apple Pay.
You can stay assured that such a transaction is very private and secure as Apple performs immense ground work by collaborating with various banking institutions and shopping outlets in the country. With many encryption levels, shopping with Apple Pay is highly secure as your transaction data will not reach the hands of fraudsters.
Paying with Apple Pay
As soon as you have completed the Apple Pay set up on iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus, you can now begin to enjoy making payments in a hassle free manner. You just have to wave your Apple phone before the NFC terminal for making payment. Your iPhone device would send a message stating that it is all set to make a payment and you will have to place your finger to pass the authentication of touch ID. You are now safe from all kinds of hassles like swiping your plastic money, signing the invoice or receipt and making sure that the credit card is placed safely in your wallet. You can also enjoy paying through Apple Pay system with the Apple Watch which would hit the market any time soon this year!