Apple is known to introduce an array of gadgets each year and the recent one from this brand is the iPad Air 2. This sixth gen device from the reputed tablet maker has already received positive reviews from its users across the world. Though it has a virtual keyboard on screen, it cannot be used for typing for many hours. You can use this device to the fullest by using a physical keyboard. However, you need to spend some more money on buying a keyboard case if you wish to make full use of your new device.
The market is flooded with an array of keyboard cases for your prized possession but the real challenge lies in choosing a best one which well suits your budget. I have picked some of the best keyboard cases for the much touted iPad Air 2 to help you choose a perfect one based on your needs and spending ability.
Read Also : Best 15 Cases for iPad Air 2
1. Iconic Pro iPad Air 2 Keyboard Case
This sleek looking keyboard case is a best choice for your iPad as it lets you type effortlessly, has a leather support to hold your device in upright position while typing and assures Bluetooth connectivity. Its exterior is designed with pebble grain texture that adds a lot of character to your iPad Air 2. The leathery material drapes around the keyboard snugly and is available at an affordable range.
- Leather exterior
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Pebble grain design
- Perfect fit
- Leather stand
Available at Amazon.com
2. Belkin Slim Style iPad Air 2 Keyboard case
This keyboard case arrives from one of the best trusted accessories maker of Apple, Belkin. This case has an enhanced layout for the keyboard and has all the keys similar to the ones flaunted by mini laptops. It also has a backlight and its brightness can be adjusted to three different levels. In addition, you also have two modes of adjustment such as portrait mode and landscape mode to use it at various angles while assuring better screen view.
- Light weight and ultra thin
- Impressive keyboard layout
- Keyboard can also be used as media mode while holing the device by hand
- The keyboard has 6 hours of charge
- Rechargeable with USB cable
- Magnet attachés to the tablet and holds it firmly
- Has angles to view the details in all corners of your iPad Air2
- Water resisting material at the exterior
- Has 1 year warranty from manufacturer
3. Fintie Blade X1 iPad Air 2 Keyboard Case
You need not worry that your iPad Air 2 device would look a bit bulky if you opt for a keyboard case as the one offered by Fintie Blade arrives in ultra slim style. This smart shell case is designed with magnet that makes it easy to attach and detach the keyboard. It has an amazing keyboard layout and is custom made to fit your device appropriately. You will love the ultra thin Bluetooth keyboard of just 7 mm that assures excellent connectivity even if you are using it in a 10 m range.
- It arrives from a well known manufacturer, Fintie.
- The tough keyboard is designed with high quality ABS material.
- It has an adjustable stand to hold your iPad in landscape shape steadily.
- The case is bestowed with special spring feature under every key, which lets you to use it very gently.
- You can enjoy typing at a very past pace with excellent accuracy, which is a big relief than typing on the touchscreen.
- It has an ultra thin profile of just 0.38 inches.
- The case is designed with PU leather cover which is a durable choice for your device and it has interior lining with microfiber.
- Its hard shell is crafted out of durable polycarbonate material that prevents it from breakages during a bump or a drop.
4. Bear Motion iPad Air 2 Keyboard Case
There are two different reasons behind why I suggest this keyboard case for your iPad Air 2. Firstly, Bear Motion follows stringent quality control measures while manufacturing these iPad cases. The second reason is that the manufacturer offers you the guarantee that only the best material, which is the PU leather, is used to design the case. Another feature that is worth the mention is that this case can be used in two ways like a kickstand at the back of your device or go for the front cover to offer the look of a triangle stand.
- It is designed with high quality PU leather which assures long lasting service.
- Sports an elegant deign and is custom fit for your Air 2 device.
- Has smart cover features.
- Two way usage as stands.
- LED indicator in green and red notifies about iPad status
5. Aerb iPad Air 2 Keyboard Case
If you are looking for a detachable wireless Bluetooth keyboard for your sixth generation iPad, then your search ends with this case. What I liked the most about this case was, the way the ports and controls were cutout in a perfect way with great accuracy. You can enjoy comfortable typing as you would on a computer while typing on this keyboard. The case is designed using most durable PU leather and is designed to prevent all kinds of shocks to the corners of your device.
- Precisely engineered to offer custom fit
- Prevents all kinds of scratches, shocks, dents and abrasion
- It arrives with a detachable keyboard with Bluetooth support
- The keyboard is compatible with other iPads, iPhones etc.
- Keys are styled like the ones in PC and laptop
- Auto sleep feature
- Supports Bluetooth 3.0
- Wake mode
- Has Lithium battery (built in)
You can buy it online from amazon.com
Though there are many iPad Air 2 cases out there, the ones I have given above are based on its functionality and sales level in the market. Go grab one of these keyboard cases and enjoy a fully functional typing experience!