- Griffin Introduces Stunning Accessories Optimised For iOS Gadgets
- Best iPhone 6 And 6 Plus Stylus That Are Hot This Year
- Apple iMac 2017 Will be One of the Most Powerful Systems in Existence
- Best iPhone Power Banks To Power Up Your Mobile Devices(iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5)
- how to set sidebar in itunes 12 on mac
The Evasi0n7: Untethered Jailbreak for IOS 7-7.0.4 is developed by evad3rs team for all compatible devices. For all those people who have been waiting to get a taste of the Jailbreak on their plates can stay relaxed as the wait is over now. But it is suggested that one should wait a little longer until all major issues related to the Evasi0n7 Jailbreak are resolved. This does not mean that the Jailbreak is completely useless, interested users can try it over their devices. The only drawback that has proved to be a major turn off is its incompatibility with many tweaks, thus resulting in a very plain Jailbreak. Many bugs can also be encountered while performing the Jailbreak, hence making the procedure not a popular choice for many users at this moment. The compatible devices should be running on IOS 7 or higher versions of the OS. Some of the devices that are compatible with the jailbreak are:
- IPad: 3rd gen, 4th gen, AIR.
- IPod touch 5th gen.
- IPhone: 4, 4S, 5, 5S.
- IPad mini, mini with retina display.
How to apply Untethered Jailbreak using Evasi0n7 for IOS 7-7.4:
- The most important and the primary step is to download the Evasi0n7 for the OS (Windows or Mac) present in our computer.
- Next the downloaded executable file is to be right clicked and run as administrator.
- As the file opens, the device need to be connected to the computer and it is to be ensured that there is no pass lock on the device at this point.
- As soon as the device is connected, the “Jailbreak” option becomes active and it should be pressed to initiate the procedure.
- One would notice that the device reboots several times. After some time, the Evad3rs icon is to be tapped on the screen of the device in order to finish the process.
- The device would again reboot for the last time and a message would appear stating successful jailbreak, and Cydia would appear on the second home screen.
If one performed an OTA to reach IOS 7 and above, then he/she might need to follow a different procedure than the regular one. It is as follows-
- A full backup of the device is to be taken using ITunes.
- Now a fresh restore of the device has to be performed in ITunes and then upgrade the device to IOS 7.0.4.
- Then the backup has to be restored.
- Finally, one can proceed to Jailbreaking using the usual steps.
How to implement Untethered Jailbreak Troubleshooting for iOS 7-7.4:
If one gets stuck somewhere while performing the operation, he/she can roll back changes by following the below mentioned procedure-
- One must quit the Evasi0n7 program at that point.
- The Power and the Hold button are to be pressed simultaneously until the device switches off, and again it has to be switched on by long pressing the Power button.
The Evasi0n7 program is to be again restarted and the same procedure is to be followed.