At times, it is very irritating to wake up to the same old tones of alarm clocks on apple products such as iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, but now with iOS 7 you are entitled to set custom alarm tones which means you can set any of your favorite song as your alarm tone. Though these features were also available in iOS 6, but it is now even simpler with iOS 7. All you need to do is follow very simple process mentioned below.
- In your iPhone, iPad, or ipod touch, launch the clock app available on its home screen.
- Select the “Alarm” option from the menu at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on either the plus (+) button in the top right corner for new alarm or tap on the edit button on the top left corner of the screen and tap on an alarm from list of existing alarms.
- For the new alarm set the recurrence, label and time.
- Tap the “Sound” option.
- Tap “Pick a Song”, available under the “Song” option.
- Select a desired song from the music library of your device.
By following this process you will be able to pick and set different songs for your alarm clock whenever you desire. And you will be able to set a smile to your face whenever you wake up.